Student Conduct educates students about community expectations and values.
We apply a comprehensive approach of informal and formal options to uphold standards, foster personal growth, and promote a civil learning environment.
Anyone can make referrals to Student Conduct regardless of affiliation with Virginia Tech. We use the Student Code of Conduct to determine violations. To make a referral, submit a signed and dated statement of the alleged incident to email@example.com.
- Nick Whitesell – Director
- Quintavis Cureton, Ph.D. – Associate Director of Student Conduct
- Ariana DiFillippo – Student Conduct Coordinator
- Kayla Harris – Conduct Coordinator
- Sarah McCoy – Student Conduct Coordinator
- Rose Oglesby – Student Conduct Coordinator
- Martha Pinard – Case Manager
- Pam Saville – Administrative Assistant
- Jordan Shorey – Graduate Assistant