Student Conduct educates students about community expectations and values. We apply a comprehensive approach of informal and formal options to uphold standards, foster personal growth, and promote a civil learning environment.
Anyone can make referrals to Student Conduct regardless of affiliation with Virginia Tech. We use the Hokie Handbook to determine violations. To make a referral, submit a signed and dated statement of the alleged incident to Student Conduct.
- Ennis McCrery – Director
- Tamara Cherry-Clarke – Assistant Director
- Steve Schuh – Assistant Director
- Barbara Horton – Office Manager
- Martha Pinard – Case Manager
- Bryan Blackwell – Conduct Coordinator
- Shanai Sloan – Conduct Coordinator
- Rachael Tully – Conduct Coordinator
- Emily Shearer – Assistant Conduct Coordinator
- Timmy Farrell – Graduate Assistant