Student Conduct educates students about community expectations and values.
We apply a comprehensive approach of informal and formal options to uphold standards, foster personal growth, and promote a civil learning environment.
Anyone can make referrals to Student Conduct regardless of affiliation with Virginia Tech. We use the Student Code of Conduct to determine violations. To make a referral, submit a signed and dated statement of the alleged incident to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Student Conduct
- Walk-in: 141 New Hall West
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 540-231-3790
- Nick Whitesell – Acting Director
- Rachael Tully – Assistant Director
- Ariana DiFillippo – Assistant Conduct Coordinator
- DaShawn Dilworth – Conduct Coordinator
- Kayla Harris – Conduct Coordinator
- Barbara Horton – Office Manager
- Martha Pinard – Case Manager
- Lindsay Pritchard – Conduct Coordinator
- Jordan Shorey – Graduate Assistant